Thursday, May 3, 2012

Still bizarre missing weights....

Came back here a couple minutes ago, and once again, there is no weight data since December 2, 2011.  I KNOW I added several when I made the last post.  And I just added a weight for today, and one for last month, and when I went back to look, they were gone!  The Haunted Blog  List......  I redid them, and they're still there, as of 6:34 PM, 5/2/12.    We'll see....  It'd be different if it didn't MATTER, especially since he is actually gaining weight.  Some of the missing weights were among the lowest ever - barely over 8 and a half pounds.

I am still giving him cyproheptadine - 1/4 tablet twice a day, shortly before he is fed.  I don't see any negative side effects from the medication, which is wonderful.  Occasionally, I skip a dose, and he seems somewhat less interested in eating, so I guess it's still working properly.