Wednesday, November 28, 2007

#36.

This one makes me question how long all of Milk's seizures have been. I had the camera sitting beside me, so I was able to video from shortly after it started until he jumped down. And it was around 3 minutes, which was a surprise. Very violent, very harsh growling.

Only three days since the last seizure. This is exactly what I was afraid of. I will call Dr. L. again, I guess, although she didn't offer any suggestions about what to do two days ago, except for the bile acids test, which I can't do now because he has to fast for 12 hours, and he has to eat after he has a seizure. Once again, there was a lot of physical movement, and I had to worry about his falling on the floor. There was less jerking after most of the activity ended than usual. He started to jump down and then was too wobbly, so he just sat and stared into space for a minute or so. I was distracted by trying to keep the camera on him.

I don't know if anyone would want to see the video anyway. It is very distressing. I'm feeling a little numb now. This seems to be way out of control, and I have no way to help my sweet boy.

Somehow, this video finally got uploaded. It's very disturbing, to me anyway. Anyone who watches might want to turn down the volume on their computer.