Thursday, January 24, 2008

He ate!


Well, sort of. I always put down a bowl for Milk when I feed everyone else, and he always either tries to bury it, or races to get away from it. Night before last, I gave him his bowl, and a few minutes later, I saw him stop in front of it, sniff, and then actually lick it five or six times! I was so excited. The next morning, he did the same thing. It's only twice in all these months, but maybe it's a start. This morning, I put a few pieces of dry food on top of the canned for him, but that wasn't enough to interest him - plus, as soon as Busy and Burble and Scruffy realized that there was dry on there (and how DO they know?), they jostled Milk out of the way, so even if he'd wanted to eat it, which he didn't, he couldn't have. But it's a start.

And the generic Keppra from Canada arrived on Tuesday afternoon - 7 days from the day I was notified that it had entered the US. I'm idly curious where it's been all that time. I feel a little bad that for years - since my beanie baby trading days, actually - I've had not-nice things to say about the Canadian Postal System. Maybe the problem isn't Canada - it's here?